Monday, March 16, 2009

New Approach....


Sorry for the lack of posting, but i have had nothing to post about...... But, in light of recent events (Meaning nothing!), i have decided to take a different approach in hopes of fulfilling my goals of becoming a straight masochist. i do know some great Dommes and i would have hoped that i could have been in the clutches of One or Two or Three, etc. since i thought i had good relationships with Them, but evidently, this is not enough and instead of trying to serve Them or be of use to Them, i have decided to start my search fresh and hope for the best! Maybe one of these Sadistic Women Who know nothing about me will be willing to give me the chance to serve or They will enjoy having someone like me to abuse for Their enjoyment. i plan on being more active on FetLife now, utilizing collarme more and maybe try craigslist to find the Woman that would be happy to have me as Theirs. Maybe i will even change my name, my mindset, anything to be of use to a natural Domme. i will look for more fetish events and maybe i will offer myself willingly to Women i've had no interest in serving before. my want to serve is becoming more of a need and it has to be satisfied somehow (No, i have no plans to be a client and that's probably where i've erred in the past by offering myself to Pro Dommes, but i've had great relationships with Pro Dommes as Their personal slaves but the recent crop that i have encountered obviously don't see any benefits of having me at Their mercy, so, my pursuit will take place outside of the Pro realm now!). i also hope that by utilizing this blog, i can express my feelings more freely and feel much better about wanting to give myself more freely so that i will become the perfect bottom for the Top i seek to serve or be used by.....

2 comments: