Thursday, April 16, 2009

Vulnerability


OK, OK! Miss Susie was right! I am just as bad, if not worse than the Dommes i complained about not updating Their blogs! i should be punished and abused by all the Dommes i've ever talked bad about Who haven't updated Their blogs!!!

With that being said, i often wonder what it is about being nude in front of a Domme. When i was first being trained, it was a remarkable feeling to be fully exposed in front of an attractive and demanding Woman. As powerful as I would feel in my every day vanilla life, i would feel the EXACT opposite of that while naked in front of a Woman Who was fully dressed. In fact, it's safe to say that i am more submissive when i am fully nude. I am so vulnerable for many reasons as i am exposed, not in just the physical sense, but in the mental and emotional sense.

i feel i can and do give more of myself when i have no clothes on and an attractive Woman is there, ESPECIALLY when She has any instrument or a threat of punishment at Her hands. Come to think of it, maybe i do prefer to be at my most vulnerable in order to feel completely at the mercy of the Domme i am serving......

2 comments:

  1. There is a tremendous exchange of power when one is without clothes, and the person in charge is fully clothed. I would not ever want to experience that for real. What I would enjoy is in the context of a benign female domination. Then anything goes.

    ReplyDelete