Sunday, January 25, 2009

The re-training of houseslave2000


i vowed that i would update my blog more often then some of the Dommes i follow and i have not done so and i should be punished for it! BUT, i just thought i'd let you know that it's been a good week as far as BDSM for me.

Since one of my goals is to become a better masochist and get to the level i was at several years ago and then go past that, i called up a former Mistress to help me in my quest. She owns Her own dungeon in Manhattan and i was Her personal slave many years ago and we remain friends and i speak to Her often, at least once a month. She is a true Sadist and i was taking a chance by calling Her to ask Her to bring my tolerance level to where it's been in the past. Out of all the Dommes i know, i chose Her because we are still cool and although She plays hard, She respects my limits and always knew what made me tick and helped me get to the masochistic level i achieved previously. PLUS, i know that She also trains Dommes and/or has other Dommes Who rent from Her and She always enjoyed 'throwing me to the wolves'.

Even though i was able to talk to Her about anything, i found it hard to actually ask Her to help me with my quest, but i also knew that once i started the conversation, She would know exactly what it is that i want, no, NEED. i miss playing and being abused by an attractive Woman and i also want to be able to take as much as a Domme wants to put out without 'bitchin' out or using a safe word. my former Dommes knew i hated using a safe word because i feel if i did so, i've failed Her, but also serving the Sadists i have in the past, that was Their goal, to get me to safeword, a challenge i always took head on but wouldn't DARE do today! Hopefully, with this situation, i will be back at the point of laughing at Dommes because They can't hurt me.

i will keep you posted on my 're-training' as i will call it because i am scared but also excited to be in the clutches of a true Sadist again and i know several Dommes out there that i would like to experience Their brand of Sadism, but i must get my balls back!

4 comments: