Tuesday, February 3, 2009

The Peeling......

OK, so one of the reasons i decided to publish a blog is to just state my thoughts, how i'm feeling or just to fantasize. i wrote a post about missing the feeling of my nipples being tormented and then several days later, having them peel. Miss Varla threatened to take care of that for me, but hasn't had the chance to (Hey, Miss Varla!). Up steps Miss Susie! i kinda got attached to Miss Susie when She first started at Rapture. After seeing the Tall Mitsu (What's good, Miss Mitsu?) in the flesh, i was amazed at first, by Her resemblance to Mitsu and then was even more amazed at Her height! Everyone knows that i have an Amazon fantasy and looking up to Miss Susie instantly got Her image etched in my brain.

Miss Susie and i continued emailing each other after the Rapture 'incident' and i took a great liking to Her, not only as a Domme, but as a person and i put more into a person's being then i do Their Domme persona. But, i am getting away from the reason i mentioned Her. i used to be a houseboy at Pandora's Box and i still speak to some of the managers and Dommes that utilize the facility. As most know, Miss Susie currently takes appointments at Pandora's, so it's a win-win situation for me if i go there and She is there. Well, ok, i went there BECAUSE She was there! i had an event to go to that night (about 2 weeks ago) but told Her i would come by to visit Her. After having small talk with the manager, i followed Miss Susie back to one of the rooms. She had intentions of testing out one of Her new toys on me but because i did get there later than She instructed me to and the fact that i had a birthday party to attend, i lost out on being Her test dummy. Stupid me....

But, alas, the night wouldn't be lost! During small talk, Miss Susie mentioned that Her day didn't go as well as expected, in fact, it had stressed Her out and She instructed me to take off my shirt (Well, shirts as i had on layers because it was freezing outside!) and i nervously did so. She said that She read my post about my nipples not getting any attention lately and that She is going to make sure that they become sore and peel later. Although i was scared, i was also excited because this Amazon is about to use me for Her pleasure as well as use me for my pleasure... So, She starts off twisting, tormenting and laughing at my facial expressions but at one point in time, she asked me were my nipples getting sore, i said no and Her eyes lit up and She then started to play with them harder, much to my enjoyment. But, of course, they kinda started to hurt at some point, but i refuse to say a safe word, although by my reactions, i think She thought that it was coming soon, but, no, i thought to myself out loud, i will NOT use a safeword. She then started looking at Her nails after digging them deep into my nipples and i am wondering to myself why She is looking at Her fingernails. She then said to me that it is Her mission to make my nipples bleed. As i usually do at these times, i wondered what i got myself into as i have never witnessed Susie, in any fashion, be sadistic, i've only seen Her be playful with Her torments.

So, despite my wringling around and trying to pull away from Her, SHE STRUCK GOLD!! But, that wasn't enough for Her, She turns to my other nipples and then starts to drive Her fingernails harder into my nipples as i am now hoping for blood so She can stop the torment (Yet, secretly, wishing i could continue and then follow Her home to be tortured unmercifully by the Asian Amazon!). Finally, blood starts to trickle from the unbleeding nipple and i see and sense satisfaction from Miss Susie. She then allowed me to replenish the fluids i lost and then allowed me to leave to go to the party with nipples that weren't as sore as i thought they would be, but, luckily, i don't really dance so i didn't have to worry about any woman rubbing up against my chest.

The next day, i emailed Miss Susie to brag that my nipples weren't sore at all, i felt proud that i was able to take all of that and wake up with no complications (Which was also a disappointment as well as i like to re-experience what i had gone through). 2 mistakes! One, Miss Susie assured me that it WILL be much worse and 2, they WERE sore later that day and i had already opened my big mouth and I emailed Her back to inform Her that they were, in fact, sore, but i think She thought i was saying that to stay ouot of trouble with Her. Nonetheless, they stayed sore for several days and then, IT HAPPENED!! The hardened nipples were starting to peel! YES! VICTORY IS MINE!!! It's always better to have a Domme actually peel the scabs off the nipples as it starts to hurt again, but since none were around, i had to do it on my own, thinking about Miss Susie every time a layer of skin came off.

After some time, the nipples are fully healed and although i am looking forward to the next peeling, well, the next torture of my nipples, then the peeling, i am also scared that Miss Susie or any Domme, for that matter, who is reading this, will make sure that it is more intense for me the next time....

3 comments:

  1. mwah haha! i was going too easy on you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Houselave:

    Congrats on getting your nipples thoroughly tortured! It's the little things that make life worth living! ;-)

    Best

    hmp

    ReplyDelete