Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Please bite me....


OK, i've had this particular fantasy before i knew what Dominance was and i continue to have it more so nowadays! i want to be completely taken by a Sadistic Vampire! The thought of being at the mercy of such a sexual and devious creature does wonders for my imagination! Imagine being captured and having a Lady bite into your skin, sucking the blood and life out of you for Her pure enjoyment and nourishment. i would want Her to keep me forever for Her fun and for Her food. i want Her to play with me as a cat plays with a mouse before devouring it. i want Her to bring me to life again only to torture me and then prepare me as Her feast. i want Her to share me with Her other vampire firends, me feeling multiple fangs inserted in my skin, literally sucking the life out of me......

No comments:

Post a Comment